Forum Information HRD Honda IKM CIledug
Analysis of the match between Arsenal de Sarandi vs Defensa Y Justicia - Printable Version

+- Forum Information HRD Honda IKM CIledug (http://hondaikmciledug.co.id/HRIS)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://hondaikmciledug.co.id/HRIS/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: My Forum (http://hondaikmciledug.co.id/HRIS/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Analysis of the match between Arsenal de Sarandi vs Defensa Y Justicia (/showthread.php?tid=2575)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Analysis of the match between Arsenal de Sarandi vs Defensa Y Justicia - phocohanoi7 - 07-06-2023

[Image: Arsenal-Sarandi-vs-Defensa-y-Justicia-e1...383960.png]
Analysis of the match between Arsenal de Sarandi vs Defensa Y Justicia
Goal prediction:
According to the statistics from the last 5 matches of Arsenal de Sarandi, 4 out of their last 5 home matches have had 2 goals or fewer. Therefore, the match between Arsenal de Sarandi and Defensa Y Justicia at the Estadio Julio H. Grondona is likely to have no more than 2 goals scored.
If you're looking for reliable and profitable football betting advice, be sure to check out our website for sure football tips that can help you win big.
Head-to-head analysis:
In their recent 3 away matches at the Estadio Julio H. Grondona, Defensa Y Justicia, under coach Sebastian Beccacece, has drawn twice and lost once. Overall, in the previous 14 encounters, Arsenal de Sarandi has won 4 matches, drawn 5, and lost 5 against Defensa Y Justicia. Out of these matches, 10 have ended with no more than 2 goals scored.
Form analysis for Arsenal de Sarandi vs Defensa Y Justicia:
Arsenal de Sarandi has not won in their last 8 matches, and they have failed to win in 4 out of their last 5 matches. At home, under coach Leonardo Madelon, Arsenal de Sarandi has not won in their last 6 matches and has failed to win in 3 out of their last 5 matches.
Defensa Y Justicia has won 5 out of their last 10 matches and won 3 out of their last 5 matches. In away matches, under coach Sebastian Beccacece, Defensa Y Justicia has not won in 6 out of their last 10 matches and failed to win in 3 out of their last 5 matches.
Asian handicap analysis for Arsenal de Sarandi vs Defensa Y Justicia:
Arsenal de Sarandi has not won in 6 out of their last 10 matches in terms of Asian handicap, and they have not won in 3 out of their last 5 matches. At home, under coach Leonardo Madelon, Arsenal de Sarandi has won in 5 out of their last 10 matches in terms of Asian handicap and won in 3 out of their last 5 matches.
Our website offers a variety of football betting tips, including the highly sought-after black tips 1x2 , which provide expert insights and analysis to help you make smarter bets.
Defensa Y Justicia has won in 5 out of their last 10 matches in terms of Asian handicap, and they have won in 3 out of their last 5 matches. In away matches, under coach Sebastian Beccacece, Defensa Y Justicia has won in 5 out of their last 10 matches and failed to win in 3 out of their last 5 matches.
Over/under goal line analysis for Arsenal de Sarandi vs Defensa Y Justicia:
In terms of over/under goals, Arsenal de Sarandi has had over 2.5 goals in 5 out of their last 10 matches and under 2.5 goals in 4 out of their last 5 matches. At home, under coach Leonardo Madelon, Arsenal de Sarandi has had over 2.5 goals in 5 out of their last 10 matches and over 2.5 goals in 3 out of their last 5 matches.
Defensa Y Justicia has had over 2.5 goals in 6 out of their last 10 matches and under 2.5 goals in 3 out of their last 5 matches. In away matches, under coach Sebastian Beccacece, Defensa Y Justicia has had over 2.5 goals in 6 out of their last 10 matches and over 2.5 goals in 4 out of their last 5 matches.
MATCH INFORMATION
Stadium: Estadio Julio H. Grondona
Expected lineups:
Arsenal de Sarandi: Medina, Breitenbruch, Centurion,
According to WinTips, a website specializing in sports betting tips, How to Withdraw Money at Happyluke is an informative guide that explains the step-by-step process of withdrawing funds from your Happyluke account: https://wintips.com/how-to-withdraw-money-at-happyluke/

RE: Analysis of the match between Arsenal de Sarandi vs Defensa Y Justicia - rumi - 10-26-2023

This really fascinating put up not to mention i like to study this unique put up. your website might be awesome and also need fantastic people on your blog page. decent showing keep writing. https://medium.com/@jansen.tobias/voicemail-greeting-generator-crafting-the-perfect-introduction-ee4aeec73fea

Useful Product Site - FrankJScott - 10-27-2023

Please try Google for High Rated Product Blog 762_f9f

RE: Analysis of the match between Arsenal de Sarandi vs Defensa Y Justicia - rumi - 10-28-2023

It is and so wonderful in addition to resourceful. I just now appreciate this colorings in addition to the person who obtains the item from the send will likely be happy. feng shui products

RE: Analysis of the match between Arsenal de Sarandi vs Defensa Y Justicia - rumi - 10-28-2023

I am truly pleased to discover this website as well as do appreciate reading through helpful content articles submitted right here. The actual suggestions from the writer had been amazing, many thanks for that reveal. winter park personal trainer

RE: Analysis of the match between Arsenal de Sarandi vs Defensa Y Justicia - hofob35279 - 10-28-2023

it has the seriously brilliant site. it has the realy informational including a this sort of fine occupation. everyone loves the following. Private gym Winter Park

RE: Analysis of the match between Arsenal de Sarandi vs Defensa Y Justicia - rumi - 10-29-2023

Thank you for your submit and also fantastic suggestions.. also My partner and i furthermore believe work will be the main part of acquiring accomplishment. Private gym Winter Park

RE: Analysis of the match between Arsenal de Sarandi vs Defensa Y Justicia - rumi - 10-31-2023

Great Publish, I'm a large believer within publishing remarks upon websites in order to allow weblog authors realize that they’ve additional some thing beneficial in order to the internet! 911s5

RE: Analysis of the match between Arsenal de Sarandi vs Defensa Y Justicia - yevepi3118 - 10-31-2023

How much does a personal trainer cost in Orlando and Winter Park Is a Personal Trainer worth it Darwin Fitness Winter Park Personal Trainers Best personal trainers Winter Park

RE: Analysis of the match between Arsenal de Sarandi vs Defensa Y Justicia - rumi - 10-31-2023

This is the details My business is locating everywhere you go. Appreciate it on your blog site, I just now signed up your site. That is a pleasant blog site. inch. Ottawa Rims