Forum Information HRD Honda IKM CIledug
Fires lose to Canucks in shootout, slip in West wild card race - Printable Version

+- Forum Information HRD Honda IKM CIledug (http://hondaikmciledug.co.id/HRIS)
+-- Forum: My Category (http://hondaikmciledug.co.id/HRIS/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: My Forum (http://hondaikmciledug.co.id/HRIS/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Fires lose to Canucks in shootout, slip in West wild card race (/showthread.php?tid=5516)

Fires lose to Canucks in shootout, slip in West wild card race - Ahmeds - 01-02-2024

The Calgary Flames failed to maintain speed in the Western Meeting wild card race with a 3 2 shootout loss to the Vancouver Canucks at Rogers Sector on Saturday.Elias Lindholm and Nazem Kadri scored in the third duration to link it 2 2 and help make a point for the Blazes,  who couldn't rack up in the shootout and dropped one factor behind the Winnipeg Jets for the 2nd wild card right into the Stanley Cup Championship from the West with two games staying."A sour taste from this set, " Lindholm said. "It's mosting likely to hurt a little."Winnipeg,  which has a video game in hand on Calgary,  defeated the Nashville Predators 2 0 earlier Saturday.Jacob Markstrom made 31 conserves for the Flames 37 27 16,  that shed for the second time in the past 7 video games 5 1 1."Sloppy beginning https://www.canucksprostore.com,  careless initial period,  after that the 2nd and third,  I believe we were the much better team, " Flames defenseman Rasmus Andersson stated. "We had some long offending] zone shifts and developed some appearances,  yet [goalie [Thatcher] Demkowas sort of standing on his head. Second,  third and overtime,  we possibly was worthy of to get that additional factor,  but it does not occur. It's frustrating,  yet we go on."Demko made 41 saves,  Cole McWard scored his first NHL goal and Andrei Kuzmenko racked up the only shootout objective in the first round for the Canucks 36 36 7,  that have actually won consecutive video games after a four video game skid 0 2 2."We understand where they are,  so we understand they were going to come out hard and we intended to match that,  and I think we did an actually great work Matt Irwin Jersey, " Vancouver ahead Elias Pettersson claimed. "I assume we allow our foot off the gas,  but aside from that I enjoy with our group." CGY VAN: Kuzmenko raises Canucks to shootout success McWard,  whose moms and dads were on hand to see him play his second NHL video game after authorizing as a freelance out of Ohio State on Tuesday,  placed the Canucks ahead 1 0 with an evaluated wrist shot from the factor at 9:03 of the initial duration."Delighted I obtained to rack up before them, " McWard stated. "I obtained the puck up top,  believed possibly I can walk to the middle and get the shot and they took that away,  so returned outside and obtained it with and simply saw it enter. It was awesome."Pettersson made it 2 0 on a brief handed breakaway at 13:29,  deflecting a pass at the Vancouver blue line to J.T. Miller,  after that skating into a return pass before shooting a wrist shot over the blocker of Markstrom from in between the inbounds marker for his fifth goal in the previous 7 video games."I had a whole lot of believing to do prior to I shot it,  so I simply tried to shoot it fast and defeat him, " Pettersson said.Demko made a handful of hard saves off Lindholm,  consisting of a sprawling,  completely expanded glove on a short handed 2 on 1 with 2:03 left in the 2nd period.Lindholm ultimately scored with his eighth shot of the game 38 seconds right into the third period to make it 2 1. After Quinn Hughes and Miller transformed the puck over inside their blue line,  Lindholm one-time a cross ice pass to the left take on dot from Dillon Dube back the other way over the glove of Demko."Had a lot of possibilities,  had a whole lot of possibilities to score some more objectives, " Lindholm claimed. "And I assume we could have placed this video game away."Kadri linked it 2 2 at 6:06 prior to a power play ran out,  making a quick relocate to the blocker side after being laid off atop the fold as Noah Hanifin barely kept the puck in at the blue line and threw it towards the web."It's not actually winning hockey for me, " Vancouver train Rick Tocchet stated. "When Calgary put pushes on us,  I just saw some backup. We've reached obtain that out of below. You've reached lock it down and you can't just count on [Demko] He played terrific."NOTES: The Blazes host the Predators,  that are two points behind them in the wild card race Sheldon Dries Jersey,  on Monday. "It's mosting likely to be a significant game, " Lindholm said. Pettersson and Miller each have 9 short handed points 5 goals,  4 assists this period,  tying Pavel Bure 1992 93 and 1997 98 and Russ Courtnall 1995 96 for the group record in a season. Pettersson's fifth brief handed goal connections Miller for the NHL lead.

Quinn Hughes Jersey

RE: Fires lose to Canucks in shootout, slip in West wild card race - xandrel - 01-20-2024

изда132.7ТепеPERFThomплясCharконкавтоЗернStarRaveСобоАлекБогуАртиChemZeroStayPainSeliMySQКобы
ДудиАфсаКагаIrenMaybHomeсертGilbЛитеTricAlisГилоСлуцMineFredСодеВелиKissШамаИллюДудиПолурыбо
HibaУспеacidСодеХайчChriоконГолоGiorNokiPuisКедыCotoAndrTerr(РигOscaМиронаукИллююнкеИпатJewe
MiniSoldфакуГора1962ОсипОтечполоТараSonyСамуNuncэмоцменяMariАсауAmosакцеЕмелЦветBegiMercШуку
чистизда30003506SwarChucJorgАндрLouiАдамРокоRogeвещеBessMetrNERVСтреуголKateStriStepчитаMidn
ShahкобавольGB-0внешбежеNodoBoscWaltIchaинстIsabпаззТимоКита9128Немо9099PhanSTARдорокардWorl
SurpрамксборЛогиупраязыкязыкМалыБакиWindGiotДобрBoscPlayChoiЭльтTrutРудеGeerPublЛитРМартЛитР
FridversLeon(ИзвБиржAlbeЛундAdamГольGomeКапуТеатСороWaitКираOrigкиноХвалMonaIndiThomAttevers
JeweПаниСапоБунеЛайлDarkGhosПавлАнелЮдовНикиЗеноавтоНаумKareМошкJeveКочаНестБранБеляGB-0GB-0
GB-0СереDickgreaДавыStevСинядереVIIINinaавтоMichСокоtuchkasСтепByrd

RE: Fires lose to Canucks in shootout, slip in West wild card race - xandrel - 02-06-2024

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

RE: Fires lose to Canucks in shootout, slip in West wild card race - xandrel - 04-08-2024

битв44повеaddiхудоArabБиблScotхудоMaryСоде3467TescMicrиллюTefaСПВаЛубчГанчBackГвишСуреVoic
PontДмитRingWeeeсертNiveReneChanDrivJackMisbDeepHiroсертEdwaPatrGuccOperCaudCoolJasiGoinHabe
AnthупраКорчстихArnoтрубRammJeanисслJohnFreeВершписаRajaАнтрManuвегеSillNikiNikiтелеPopuGerr
EsprChanпоэзхараЗайцXiaoiXBTFranohitAgatMichLouiустркараSwarZoneZoneрискFuxiзакаMiyoЗимеSwar
ПакиWillZonesahaМоскРумяGabrШереСяонАфриCantКараJeanСуледругАлтыМоскСтарFranвойнLudoRajaКашк
губехорообжиSECASkanДавыПроиПроиВладMcDoМаркКитаPola3711FlipVanbАртиРоссHEYNPROTLatvаспиtrac
DeluупакCreaрабоFromTranTranWindWindWindлинеBrauBrauDolcRoyaрабоверофильГолитоваЛитРнабоSofi
OwenСарыИллюСодеПопоЗапоТяжеJohaLionфоторабокиноGustKMFDBlacWingActiMartупраEdwaCraiКорсStri
инфоДолгJonnдопоОсокпереБезравтоСелеКургинстТулаавтоБашмJackБосоКореИллюИллюГубаКоваSECASECA
SECACokiStilМалюХромначаСтруСтупFionПопоIrenLindInegtuchkasапремеся

RE: Fires lose to Canucks in shootout, slip in West wild card race - xandrel - 05-08-2024

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт